Recruiters and HR folks use Fireflies to capture important details by having their candidate interviews automatically transcribed and made searchable.
This helps them seamlessly go back and review candidates for the right fit.
When Do Recruiters Use Fireflies
- Initial Candidate Screening Call
- Technical Interviews Calls
- Salary Negotiation Calls
How Do Recruiters Use Fireflies
- Recall information before follow up interviews
- Carefully screen candidates for behavioral and technical fit
- Quickly hand off to hiring managers with 100% context