Sher Downing, CEO of Downing EdTech Consulting discussed how they were able to improve the quality of discussions and keep everyone in the loop using Fireflies.
About Downing Edtech Consulting
Downing EdTech focuses on:
1. Coaching for those with career aspirations in the EdTech industry
2. Consulting for small and midsize institutions needing strategic assistance for implementation or expansion of online learning initiatives
3. Affiliate Partnerships with leading vendors to provide referrals based on quality reviews of apps and software products.
- Website: www.downingedtech.com/
- Industry: Edtech consultancy
The majority of the company's meetings are through conferencing. Ensuring that transcriptions were accurate were a problem because of the manual checks and a lot of time involved. The weren't having productive meetings.
Impact of the Problem
Downing Edtech is a growing company and new employees often were missing out on information.
A lot of time was lost in getting the accurate transcriptions and many people were missing out on information that was being discussed.
Sher found Fireflies through an article and gave it a try by taking a demo. She found it to be perfect for her use case. They have also been able to share with the participating group, making for a much more productive follow up.
Their productivity increased with the ease of review of previous content and ability to confirm details with their clients and within their own staff.
Using Fireflies, we are able to focus on meetings and not be concerned with note taking or who is missing from the table.
- Sher Downing, CEO of Downing EdTech Consulting